WE ARE HIRING!! CAREEERS, NOT JOBS!!
Do you love giving great customer service, serving your community and working with a team that feels like family? If so, a Front of the House position with Jim 'N Nick's is for YOU! No freezers, no microwaves - just great food made with passion and served with pride.
A professional appearance, fun personality, ability to follow established procedures, and desire to work well with team members to meet the demands of the restaurant are some of the essentials you will need to be a part of our Bar-B-Q family.
Your previous experience as a server, host, or server assistant is needed here at Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q.
Apply now! We would love to meet you!
These are expected of every employee within Jim 'N Nick's
1. Personal Effectiveness:
- Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
- Adjusts to high-pressure conditions, and is open to change.
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Conducts themselves (acts & dresses) professionally at all times; sets standard for all employees.
- Understands and communicates the Jim 'N Nick's Values.
- Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively and professionally.
- Actively listens to others.
- Conveys company information, decisions, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
- Works to resolve disagreements; is respectful of peers and co-workers.
Physical Requirements (Reasonable Accommodations may be requested)
Performs duties that require bending, lifting, reaching and turning. Transports items and containers (weighing up to 50 lbs) to and from stock and kitchen locations.
- Is able to stand up to eight hours or longer if needed.
- Standing and walking 100 % of the time
- Lifting up to 20 pounds to shoulder level.
- Carrying up to 30 pounds for short distances
- Constant exposure to heat
- Bending and reaching from under the counter(5 inches above the ground) to 6 feet above the ground with at least one arm
- Climbing ladders or step stools
- Dexterity required for handling food items and dishes
- Effective communication skills to deal with public
NOTE: The duties and responsibilities in this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.