We are looking for a well-groomed, friendly hotel front desk to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing online and telephonic bookings, and verifying guests' payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff. To succeed as a hotel front desk, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area and stay up-to-date on attractions that may interest guests.
Available Shift Times:
7:00am to 3:00pm
3:00pm to 11:00pm
11:00pm to 7:00am
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests. Issue room keys and familiarize guests with the services the hotel has to offer.
- Answer and handle all incoming calls efficiently and accurately according to standards.
- Make and confirm reservations according to hotel standards and utilize rooms merchandising techniques.
- Act as key communication link. Responsible for clear and effective communications between co-workers, management, and other departments.
- Verifying guests' payment methods during check-in.
- Perform a daily bucket check assuring all in-house guest information is up to date and accurate.
- Follow security and safety standards at all times.
- Keep familiar with current codes for Market segments and Sources, current rates, packages and promotions.
- Responsible for following key control procedures according to set standards.
- Perform a daily cashiering audit and balance shift cashiering transactions.
- Perform preliminary night audit and DOR during day end shift.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Must keep “Marketplace” stocked at all times and report any low supply to AGM
Hourly starting at $15.00 plus bonuses and benefits