What makes Williams Hotel Group a great place to work? It’s our people. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to developing and empowering our people, providing a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment for everyone to achieve their greatest potential. And our culture proves it.
Here's what we have to offer you:
• Competitive Pay
• Fun place to work
• Clear path for growth and career advancement
• Hotel Discounts
• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance Benefits
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Education & Experience
• Computer experience required.
• Customer Services experience preferred.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk.
• Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
• Maintain proper operation of the PBX console and ensure that all hotel standards are met (if applicable).
• Answer guest inquires about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
• Review Front Office log daily.
• Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
• Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
• Be familiar with all in-house groups.
• Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
• Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of the Front Desk computer system.
• Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
• Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift according to hotel standards.
Williams Hotel Group is South Georgia's premier hotel operator. We are a community that cares about our team members and guests. We are committed to delivering superior service while providing growth opportunities for our valued team members.