Position: Front Desk Agent - Holiday Inn, Bedford, Texas
Esperanto Developments is a dynamic hospitality management company which brings success to all its stakeholders. We achieve this with a diverse and talented team by exceeding expectations of guests, associates and owners. We bridge the gap between risk and reward providing tools and confidence to take on bigger and bolder opportunities. We pride ourselves on building strong partnerships never losing sight that profitability begins with people and relationships.
Esperanto Developments Vision is to be recognized as an innovative market leader changing the hospitality industry. We lead on a path to meaningful growth and make a positive impact in the lives of all.
Esperanto Development LLC. Is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Esperanto Development achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Front Desk Agent, hours of operation mid-shift and evening-shift. Assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Front Desk Agent contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Ensure that all Guest complaints managed, recorded, and resolved promptly
- Support the Night Auditor with all Front Desk and accounting related duties
- Produce nightly reports, as required
- Inform Departments of special requests, early/late departures, room changes and other Guest requests
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner.
Required Skills and Requisites
Front Desk Agents are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Flexible work schedule Day Shift and Night Shift
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Two years Front Desk experience
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- High level of IT Proficiency
- Able to speak and understand Spanish
Esperanto Developments, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
Esperanto Development LLC is an equal opportunity employer with policies prohibiting unlawful discrimination on the basis of any protected classification under applicable local, state and/or federal laws, which can include race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or physical or mental disability unrelated to job requirements.
Esperanto Development policies also provide for a drug-free workplace, where the use, possession, or influence of illegal drugs or alcohol while on company time is generally prohibited. An employee's use (or abuse) of legally prescribed medication may also implicate company policy, where it impairs judgment or work performance or otherwise creates workplace safety risks.