Wage:$13.00 an hour
This is a part time position at our Rohrerstown Fresh Foods, requiring 2-3 evenings per week, 4pm-9pm, and flexible weekend availability.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?
We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?
Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that values
teamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team from
within our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
Team Member Benefits Include:
Weekly Pay~10% Employee Discount~Employee Referral BonusResponsibilities:
• Bags Groceries.
• Collects cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash transactions.
• Counts money in cash drawer at beginning and end of work shift.
• Follows procedure for all processes on register systems.
• Gathers and stocks grocery carts in the prescribed manner, where applicable.
• Is knowledgeable regarding Fresh Foods and Home & Garden pricing procedures.
• Promotes special store events, following company procedures.
• Records daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer.
• Records prices and departments, subtotals taxable items, and totals purchases on cash register.
• Reviews sales fliers weekly to be aware of advertised specials.
• May perform Online Shopper duties.Qualifications:
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 16 years old.