Noblis MSD is looking for an experienced forklift operator with experience in the processes and delivery of materials, including warehousing, parts movement, and the receipt of material within Navy Enterprise Resource Planning and CMPro to facilitate flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors’ priorities.
- Input essential data on all materials handled into Navy ERP and CMPro database
- Research, match, and or request new Unique Material Master files to be built within Navy ERP to facilitate receipt of materials
- Conduct causative research to maintain data validity and inventory accuracy between warehouse physical locations and Navy ERP/CMPro
- Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling; maintain labeling system on each stock item; manually stock inventory shelving with stock items received or returned
- Arrange for materials to meet production schedules, and for repair and assembly of material and the transportation to various departments
- Operate indoor and heavy outdoor forklifts, and other necessary vehicles and equipment to properly handle materials being received, issued, and stocked as needed
- Move material between awaiting inspection and staging areas of warehouse
- Understand and comply with company and department processes, policies, and procedures
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of computer terminal operation to properly account for issues, returns, receipts of new material and associated work orders
- Working knowledge of inventory control practices; working knowledge of tools, supplies, equipment associated in warehousing operations
- Considerable knowledge of equipment operating principals and procedures
- Considerable knowledge of hazards and safety precautions relating to equipment operation, loading and unloading of materials
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, customer, and vendors
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Data Entry
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently is a must
- Knowledge of documenting and tracking material CMPro database or equivalent databases
- 1 year of experience in the receipt, issue, movement, and shipment of materials utilizing Navy ERP.
- 1 year of experience in forklift operations
- Forklift operations experience in supporting a warehouse environment
- High School Diploma and (3) years’ experience in a computer-aided warehousing operation and parts tracking, or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with and/or certification operating a Class ll aisle forklift (High lift forklift)
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.