Soligent is the largest pure play solar distributor in the Americas. At Soligent, we envision a world where solar isn't just the cleanest choice for power: it's the obvious choice. Our mission is to empower homeowners and installers with a tool-set that transforms the way the world produces energy. We do this by hiring talented people, empowering our team, and being mission driven. Soligent has been featured by the White House, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, The World Economic Forum, and the Atlantic among other publications. In this role, you will see and participate in the interworking of a high growth entrepreneurial large company in a sector that changes the world.
- We are the largest business of its kind in the world. With 5,000 customers in 45 countries, Soligent is an established industry leader in solar with the fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion-dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? At Soligent, solar is more than a job; it's our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You're not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it's about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you connect the dots easily? You can see how your role fits in with the organization.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? Soligent is a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
The Distribution Specialist ensures timely and accurate receiving, shipping, inventory and material handling transactions both from an informational (data entry and communication) and a physical hands-on stand point.
Helps Soligent make a positive impact by:
- Processing all inbound and outbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, delivering, packing, Put-away and shipping
- Auditing each shipment prior to packing to ensure that goods are in sellable condition and match order
- Picking, Packing and labeling product based on established standards
- Ensuring that proper equipment, manuals, and accessories are shipped along with correct order
- Preparing shipping and receiving documentation; maintains orderly files for all documentation
- Participating in scheduling of daily transportation
- Processing all receiving transactions and paperwork
- Inspecting all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues
- Assisting in maintaining material inventory levels
- Assisting with daily cycle counting
- Assisting in responses to requests for tracing of missing shipments
- Assisting in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in all areas of the warehouse and facility
- Investigating receiving and shipping problems, finding root causes and helps develop solutions
- Following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as assigned
- Performing daily cycle counts
- Performing required administrative tasks; preparing all required reports and correspondence
- Performing other duties as assigned by the manager
The Distribution Specialist must have the following skills:
- Ability to operate Forklift and pass certification (existing certification preferred)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to maintain regular attendance
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to act as a flexible and innovative team player
- Ability to demonstrate versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
Compensation for this role for a candidate based in Colorado is expected to between $20.75 and for a candidate in NYC is expected to be $20.75, but may be higher or lower in other States due to geographic differentials in the labor market.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, HSA, FSA, Unlimited PTO