Here at NEXDINE, we make diversity our advantage. From the workforce we support, the clientele we service, to the food we create, diversity is our secret sauce!
Want to hear more about our Guiding Principles and what drives us? Apply below!
Position: Food Service Worker / Cashier
Location: Private High School - Braintree
Schedule: Monday through Friday - No Nights or Weekends!
Hours: 6:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience - Let’s talk!
We provide our full-time team members a generous compensation and benefits package, training, opportunity, and support. We provide resources, rewards, and incentives to our valued employees.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Many supplemental insurances
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Plus, various perks!
The Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing, presenting and/or building food items while providing great customer service. Representing not only the client but NexDine as well, this Food Service Worker needs to exhibit great customer service in all aspects of this job.
- Prepares presents and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Sets up work stations including prep tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes work stations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring guest satisfaction and anticipating the customers' needs
- Replenishes food items and ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to NexDine safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
- Weekly - Direct Deposit
Who We Are:
We're NEXDINE, a fast-growing specialty dining service provider, we're the "Fresh Idea People". We offer excellent working conditions, empower creativity, cool technology and of course, great food.
We hire and keep great people! We work as a team and everyone contributes to the success of our business. We want our employees to get excited about making great food while keeping our customers satisfied and coming back for more! We want you to continue to learn new things and also teach others what you know so you too can grow! We empower our people to make the choices that ensure every NEXDINE customer is satisfied with our services. We all work hard, love what we do and have fun too!
NEXDINE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. NEXDINE participates in E-Verify.
$500 Sign On Bonus Paid after 30 Days of Employment