Starting at $14.25
Full time position with benefits
We know you don’t want to work for just any food service team. Our Food Service Team Members work together to drive sales of food service items by engaging, actively sampling, and flawlessly executing our fast-food programs to customers. You follow the recipe of success, to ensure quality and fresh food is ready to be purchased and consumed. Our fuel pumps fill their tanks while you fill their bellies. Store team members receive cool perks and discounts such as $.20 off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise Take the first step and join the team today! Come on, let’s GO!
What will I get when I join the team? We’ve got you covered…….
- $100 Sign on bonus (after 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months
- Opportunities for advancement and flexible work schedules.
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and retail.
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Full-time Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance bases raises.
- Tuition Reimbursement and many more!
What will I do as a Food Service Team Member / Cashier?
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Act as a subject matter expert for fast food, deli, and beverage programs/promotions.
- Build brand awareness by actively sampling food items to customers.
- Maintain cleanliness and effective operation of all food service equipment and report any issues or repairs needed to your manager.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Keep the store, coffee, food, and checkout areas clean, stocked, and tidy.
- Complete waste sheets and temperature logs as required.
- May be cross trained to Cashier
- Additional duties as assigned.
Recipe for Success:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including holidays and weekends.
- Do the right thing, always.
- A history of being a team player! We work together to get the job done.
- Some Food Service and food handling experience a plus.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Must be able to stand for an extended period. While performing the duties of this job, you are frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and hear. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.