MASON INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES, INC.
RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator
Based in Reston, Virginia, we are a financial planning and investment advisory firm serving high net worth and Fortune 500 corporate-sponsored financial planning clients, as well as foundations, endowments, and institutional clients nationwide. We are seeking a talented RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. This position reports to the Chief Marketing and Development Officer.
The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with all areas of Mason’s institutional RFP response process. This includes drafting, managing, and maintaining data used to complete institutional proposal requests. This also includes drafting, managing, and maintaining data used to complete institutional finals presentations in PowerPoint. The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will maintain a database of both past RFP responses and past finals presentations. The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will work within Mason’s team to ensure consistency of brand and messaging.
In addition to the institutional RFP process, the RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with and will support Mason’s Director of Marketing. The RFP Writer/Marketing Coordinator will work within both Mason’s private client and institutional practice areas to fulfill requests for marketing materials. This will ensure that Mason’s staff can support current client information needs and foster new client development.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the entire institutional RFP response process
- Support the update of previously written marketing materials
- Support Mason’s Director of Marketing
- Maintain all firm-wide marketing materials and literature
- Contribute to the email blast process and the creation of press releases
- Maintain website content
Qualifications (necessary skills and experience required)
- BS in Finance and or Marketing
- Demonstrated institutional investment RFP writing experience
- Excellent writing skills
- 5-7 years of investment industry experience
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Graphic design and website design experience
We offer excellent benefits including a competitive salary, medical/dental insurance, a 401(k) plan plus company match and a great work environment. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. We are looking forward to finding the right person to join the Mason Investment Advisory Services, Inc. team. This position is based in our Reston, VA headquarters.