SGI Global is seeking a Financial Litigation Unit (FLU) Asset Investigator to support the United States Attorney's Office, Eastern District of New York to provide support, advice and guidance to the AUSAs prosecuting a significant case load. The position is located in Brooklyn, New York.
- Provide strategic guidance and coordination for cases as assigned by the client.
- Assist with gathering & correlating interagency information from across the United States and Central America.
- Assist the respective AUSA's in preparing for trials, sentencings and hearings as required.
- Assist the respective AUSA's and provide assistance to the assigned prosecutors, special agents, detectives and analysts as required/requested.
- When necessary or assigned, act as a liaison under the direct supervision of the AUSA with federal, state, local and foreign law enforcement partners.
- Review and analyze voluminous, complex electronic and highly-technical data collected pursuant to subpoenas, search warrants and other legal processes.
- Assist with the compilation of documents, electronic evidence, and physical evidence, and creation of charts, graphs, videotapes, and other audio-visual materials for use in motions and at trial.
- US Citizen
- Master's Degree while preferred, is not required
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in investigative methods to uncover criminal violations (experience in the use of legal process, such as grand jury subpoenas and search warrants preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in providing guidance in investigations.
- Experience working with other agencies (law enforcement and federal preferred).
- Experience reviewing and analyzing information, providing written reports and analysis, and developing documents for motion and trial.
- Ability to successfully pass a Minimum Background Investigation.
- Experience working for or with IRS is preferred.
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.