Financial CounselorType: Contract to Hire
Location: Boston (on-site)
Duration: 3-6 months
Pay $22.00 per hour
Large specialty hospital in Boston is looking for a Financial Counselor to assist patients with the drug assistance for in-clinic chemo drugs. This individual need to have strong written and verbal communications and have strong follow through skills. This position will interact with the patients and insurance providers.
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Data Entry of medical terminology and cost estaminets
- communicate with Insurance providers.
- Explain financial burden for in-clinic chemo drugs expenses
- Update Epic medical records
- Clearly communicates with Internal managers
- Associate degree or higher
- 2 plus years experience in a medical environment performing data entry or administrative duties
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple items at once
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail Peter Kulturides at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this opportunity.
Please note: This listing is for a fixed-term contract position, which we are looking to fill immediately. While we are interested in all qualified candidates, we seek candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship, as we cannot sponsor immigration-related employment visas for this particular role. Daley And Associates in an equal opportunity employer and it is Daley And Associates' policy to review applications regardless of race, gender, national origin, citizenship status or any other classification protected by law.
#financailcounselor #medicaloperations #patientaccess #patientfinancialservice