LABOR CATEGORY: Financial Analyst- Mid
AEYON POSITION TITLE: Consultant – SME I
LOCATION: Camp Pendleton, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Financial Analyst position will provide financial management and logistics services in support of MFP at 1st Marine Division.
Duties and expectations include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive knowledge of DAI reports and tools to analyze financial transactions and uncover anomalies.
- Responsible for timely certification of DAR-Q records and assisting using unit testers with proper validation and accesses.
- Knowledge of SPARTA/ARC Tool and audit KSDs to prepare and submit completed audit packages within established timeframes.
- Develop CAPs in MICP after evaluation of audit submissions as well as other business process area and risk assessments.
- Determine trends and process improvements through analysis of Key Supply and Financial Performance indicators.
- Provide training to using units on accounting and logistics systems and interface utilization, as well as procedures necessary to ensure accurate and timely financial information for decision making and funds control to meet and achieve audit readiness.
- Work as part of a team which is comprised of Active-Duty, Civil Service, and contractors to offer the client customized solutions.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Secret clearance required
Mandatory: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, SCM
Waiverable/Substitutable: An additional 4 years of relevant experience can be substituted for degree
CDFM preferred but not required
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 3-7 years of experience at a using unit in logistics and financial management. General working knowledge of the following systems and associated reports: DAI, ARC Tool, GCSS-MC, SYNCADA, Advana/DAR-Q, DTS, G-Invoicing, PIEE/WAWF, MICRR, TLCM-OST, WebVLips, CEDMS, LDG, STORES, and DMLSS.
To be eligible for employment, you must be fully vaccinated, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation. People are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series, or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine. If you think you are entitled to an accommodation, please advise your Aeyon liaison and they will consult our human resource leads for consideration.
Currently, implementation and enforcement of Executive Order 14043 has been suspended pursuant to an injunction pending further litigation