Field Service Technician Opportunity in Chandler, AZ - Talon Recruiting
About the Job
Talon Recruiting has partnered with a leading Heavy Equipment Dealer. We are in search of Field Service Technicians to join their team in Chandler, AZ.The successful applicants will support the Company by filling these job responsibilities:
- Diagnose the condition of customer and dealer-owned machines. Perform repair on hydraulic, electrical, mechanical and structural systems. Restore equipment to working order.
- Maintain positive and effective interaction with customers, colleagues and equipment manufacturers.
- Provide accurate records as it relates to repair orders and time records.
- Attend company sponsored factory training classes
- Adhere to company and industry safety practices
- Overtime may be required from time to time
- Experience in the repair of heavy construction equipment, attachments, crushing, screening, paving and compaction machines, etc.
- Knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, transmissions, electrical systems and structural repairs including welding.
- Capable of working with limited supervision (a “self-starter”).
- Basic computer skills to perform electronic diagnostics and utilize certain company systems.
- Complete set of tools to performrelated repairs (company truck provided).
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean DMV record.
- Good references from former employers and colleagues.
Very Competitive wages
Medical, dental and life insurance.
Paid time off including vacation, sick days and holidays.
Source : Talon Recruiting