The position would be primarily Monday-Friday, averaging 40 hours a week. Vehicle, laptop, cell phone Reimbursement, PAID TRAINING provided.
Morrison Industrial Equipment is a family-oriented company that takes pride in the communication, attitude, and training opportunities provided to our employees. We offer great flexibility, work/life balance, competitive benefits, career progression, and so much more. This company is associated with Morrison Industries and continues to lead the material handling equipment dealer industry.
Morrison is looking for Full Time Service Technicians in our Kalamazoo, MI location. This team member works Monday-Friday, first shift hours, and working 40 hours a week with opportunity for overtime. The job is responsible for providing on-site client installation, repairs, and maintenance of their equipment. We work on LP, diesel, and electric forklifts of all sizes; scissor and boom lifts; floor cleaning equipment and much more! This position would utilize a company vehicle regionally and therefore requires a valid, good standing driverâ€™s license.
Our Service Technicians Typically:
- Have a Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Abilities - Enjoys completing repairs / tasks
- Have Good Customer Relations Skills
- Enjoy being part of a Team, but can Work Independently
- Are able to Utilize Technology such as a Laptop or Tablet
- Meet the productivity and efficiency demands of our customers
- Have a Valid Driverâ€™s License in Good Standing
- Require both heavy lifting and physical flexibility
We train people that have been working in the industry and who are new to it. Once hired, technicians will automatically be enrolled into our training program. The program and trainings are completely paid for and offer Classroom training, hands-on/job shadow training, E-Learning, and mentoring.
No tools, no problem! Our â€œTools for Techniciansâ€ program provides all the tools you need upon onboarding. Itâ€™s an 18-month program and when completed the tools are property of the tech! Throughout the training we offer multiple opportunities to gain certifications and put money in your pocket that can be used for more/new tools.
Enjoy a competitive benefit package as all our employees do:
- Full Medical Coverage including free access, (NO CO-PAY) to MD live!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Delta Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and additional paid time off
- 401K, with Company sponsored deposit regardless of employee contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance with low cost guaranteed additional coverage
Morrison participates with the Department of Defense program allowing active and discharged military service persons to apply their GI Bill while receiving training through our approved program; you receive your earned GI benefits and your pay from us while training!
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR