Intelligrated is a ~$2.5B global business and part of the ~$8B Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) Strategic Business Group of Honeywell. Honeywell Intelligrated (IGS) designs, manufactures, integrates and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor, IntelliSort® sortation, Alvey® palletizers, Honeywell Robotics, automated storage and retrieval systems, and voice- and light-directed picking technologies — all managed by advanced machine controls and our best-in-class Momentum™ warehouse execution system. By drawing on an ever-expanding portfolio and deep industry expertise, we provide best-fit, scalable solutions to help businesses optimize and manage their entire fulfillment processes, from receiving to shipping — and everything in between.
The Connected Distribution Center from Honeywell Intelligrated is designed to help companies make the digital transformation from manual to automated processes and keep up with the rapidly escalating pace of modern commerce demands. Through the seamless integration of sensors, controls, automation and labor, we’re providing the real-time business intelligence to help our customers make informed business decisions, ensure worker safety, and maximize equipment uptime and lifecycles.
From concept and integration to industry-leading lifecycle support services, Honeywell Intelligrated is committed to our customers’ successes — delivering sustained distribution and fulfillment productivity and continual performance improvements through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy. We back every project with 24X7 multilingual technical support and access to lifecycle support services through a network of national, regional and local service centers.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
Role is 100% travel. Willing to work overtime as needed, nights and weekends.
· Adjust, repair, and replace components like belts, cables, wheels, pulleys, gearboxes, sprockets, chains, bearings, guide rollers, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and AC/DC electrical motors, drives and other related equipment.
· Maintain and perform troubleshooting on electrical and mechanical conveyor systems, sorters, cranes, printer applicators, motors, photo eyes, relays, proximity sensors, solenoids, VFD’s, motor starters, control panels, tachometers, encoders, etc. with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency using tools such as multi-meters, infrared thermometers, and a laptop.
· Follow appropriate job plans, procedures, and manuals.
· Utilize handheld devices and asset management system mobile apps to create and close Work Orders with appropriate data (labor hours, downtime, problem/cause/remedy, and parts used).
· Follow appropriate safety procedures and use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while maintaining equipment (Lock Out/Tag Out, Arc Flash, etc.) and ensure a safe work environment by eliminating potential equipment safety hazards.
· Basic PC competency and ability to use mobile apps on handheld devices. Familiar with simple wiring diagrams, symbols, and electrical measuring.
· Mechanical work with gearboxes, sprockets, chains, bearings, guide rollers, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and AC/DC electrical motors, drives and other related equipment.
· Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
· Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
· Walking within and around the site with great frequency.
· Able to work at heights and ability to climb ladders safely and without limitations.
· Full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists, eye/hand coordination and feet motion.
· Ability to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
· Flexibility in covering multiple shifts and holiday hours as required.
· The FSE I will have primary focus on mechanical and electro-mechanical assignments once deemed qualified to make stand-alone service calls. The FSE I will work toward supporting PLC and HMI programming assignments, network set up and troubleshooting. The FSE I will work independently on I/O commissioning and moderate logic modifications.
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School
· Valid Driver's License
· Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field.
· 4 years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field.
· Understand basic electrical and electronic schematics.
· Experience with automated conveyor systems and controls.
· Experience with Programmable Logic Control (PLC) programs, Servo drives, PC controllers, VFD’s, dc power supplies, optical devices (i.e., encoders, photo eyes, etc.).
· Ability to troubleshoot basic Input/Output functions.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Source : Honeywell