Looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills, presentation abilities, and love of travel? Join the Amphenol Pcd team as a Field Application Engineer!
Identify and create market opportunities and generate profitable growth for the assigned product lines through aggressive and effective use and management of existing sales and support resources. Primary Point of Contact for technical support for external sales, business development team, engineering contacts.
• Management of, and responsible for, top line growth of assigned products, within target margin goals.
• Ability to present and communicate technical information to wide audience ranging from design engineers, sales, and purchasing contacts.
• Travel to customer sites throughout North America for direct support, relationship building, and product presentations (up to 50%).
• Responsible for marketing of assigned product line including trade shows, trainings/training videos, product promotions, etc.
• Review and ensure quotes for products are issued correctly and in a timely fashion
• Provide monthly forecasts and quarterly forecasts for revenue and bookings.
• Responsible for product pricing, configuration, and channel management.
• Ensure availability of up to date sales collateral and promotional material, and conduct sales training.
• Review and respond to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
• Financial and Business analysis
• Ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
• Fluent in English language
• 0-3 years of related experience
• Prior industry experience
• Intermediate Excel
• BS with a focus in Engineering
Able to lift 25 lbs.
At Amphenol Pcd, we engage in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical, electronic and interconnect systems, and cable assemblies worldwide. We produce a broad spectrum of interconnect products and assemblies primarily for commercial and military aerospace systems. We are a company with aggressive future growth plans. In order to achieve these results major emphasis is placed on a philosophy and practice of continuous improvements.
Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
This organization participates in E-Verify.