$200 Sign on Bonus - Immediate Openings
We seek individuals who love serving customers and have experience in the restaurant industry. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, we have the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed! Our advantages are among the best in the business.
Responsibilities of a Shift Leader::
- Interacting with customers, including receiving orders, processing sales and monies and managing customer issues.
- Training, motivating, and recognizing team members
Preparing products and product projections
- Maintaining quality of product
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory levels
- Monitoring all service equipment
- Preparing, making and transporting deposits
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment in accordance with all local labor laws, OHSA regulations and Company standards.
Qualifications of a Shift Leader::
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Access to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure, dependable and reliable transportation in order to make deposits.
- Supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to operate cash register as needed and make change for cashiers
- Physical dexterity and the ability to move up to 50 lbs. from one area to another - Good communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction - Attendance and punctuality a must
- Completion of training certification
Requirements of a Shift Leader::
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience as a Shift Leader or in a similar role in retail.
- Experience creating shift schedules.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Confident problem-solver.
- Team player.
Benefits of a Shift Leader::
• Paid Vacation (Full-time)
• Medical Insurance (Full-time)
• No Early Mornings/Late Nights
• Free Food
• Structured Training
• Advancement Opportunities
We are a family owned company that has been a Long John Silver’s franchisee since 1972. In 2001, we started the process of co-branding A&W restaurants into some of our existing Long John Silver’s restaurants. We operate stores located in Iowa, Illinois and Arizona.
At our stores, we strive to provide you with the freshest food possible. It’s so important to us that you get hot, fresh food, that outside of our busy times, we don’t make the food until you order it. During the meal times, the longest we will hold our quality fish, chicken, shrimp and fries in a warming bin is 5 minutes. Many of our competitors have no problems holding their food for 20 minutes or even more, YUCK!
We believe if we provide you with great food, served by friendly employees in a clean restaurant, you will have a great experience and come back to see us more often. Our way of doing things does slow us down a little compared to the “fast food” guys, but we hope that you find our food to be worth the wait.
Through our commitment to hot, fresh food, served by friendly employees in a clean setting we hope you will think we’re creating a better fish story at Long John Silver’s.