Lyons Magnus, a local expanding food and beverage manufacturer has an immediate opening for an experienced and skilled Facility Operations Technician. All candidates will have at least three (3) years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Qualified candidates will possess excellent electrical troubleshooting skills and must be versed in troubleshooting industrial equipment. Strong mechanical aptitude in regards to trouble shooting and repairing all mechanical and electrical equipment is a must. Experience in maintaining Ammonia Refrigeration systems, Boilers, Air Compressors, and/or Waste Water Treatment facilities is desired.
This is a night shift, hourly position at the Walton, KY facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years of working experience in a maintenance department or other technical related training. (preferably has completed a skills trade apprenticeship, i.e.; electrical, mechanical, machinist)
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to give technical guidance to other team members.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accurate documentation.
- A team player with obvious enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work
- Self-starter dedicated to continuous quality improvement
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work other shifts as needed and to work overtime and weekends.
- General Housekeeping to maintain audit ready area of responsibility
- Assist in development of Plant SOP’s as it relates to areas of responsibility
Key Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Experience with industrial utilities, i.e. boiler, steam, water, air, drains
- Experienced with 480VAC 3 phase motor control systems
- Experienced in ammonia refrigeration maintenance and trouble-shooting electrical and PLC control systems
- Able to safely replace mechanical and electrical components including motors, motor starters, switches, solenoids, pumps, refrigeration valves, and compressors
- Able to respond to unplanned breakdowns, 24/7 call-in’s possible
- Basic Understanding of plant utilities (i.e. compressed air) and waste water system
- Safety program, including enforcement of the Lockout/ Tag out Policy and insuring that the equipment safety devices are operational.
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit www.lyonsmagnus.com. or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
Lyons Magnus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.