Performs all phases of general repair and maintenance to Bank locations to assure they are effectively maintained in conformance with established Bank policies, procedures and objectives. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers.Responsibilities:
- Provides for the general maintenance, upkeep and preservation of Bank’s premises including repairs to building systems such as doors and hardware, carpentry electrical, HVAC and plumbing work at all Bank premises to ensure that employees and customers have a clean, accessible, safe and pleasant environment in which to work and conduct their business. Responsible for keeping grounds, walkways and parking areas free of ice, snow, trash and debris.
- Assure all life safety and critical building systems (fire alarm, sprinkler systems, emergency generators, emergency lighting) are maintained to prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Monitor all Building control systems and make necessary adjustments where required to assure that they are operating to their most efficient levels and most cost effective means.
- Coordinate with and oversee activities of various contracted service vendors to assure vendor performance is within contracted scope. Obtains quotes, review and coordinate repairs/additional work from vendors as needed.
- Oversee various Operation and Maintenance projects as assigned by Facilities Manager.
- Order and control maintenance supplies including but not limited to janitorial and lighting.
- Moves/delivers supplies, furniture and equipment to all Bank locations and set up and assist at various Bank functions.
- Performs property inspections.
- Complete accurate written work orders and communicate effectively with manager, coworkers, internal/external customers and vendors.
- Assist other facilities employees as directed by the facilities manager.
- Adherence to Facilities Policies.
- Refers sales opportunities to other departments or bank affiliates in support of established objectives.
- Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
High School Diploma or its equivalent and at least three years prior facilities maintenance experience.
Considerable physical activity.
May require heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing and pulling of objects.
Must be able to lift 70lbs, climb ladders, use various power and hand tools.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Must possess at least intermediate technology skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and Email applications.
Must possess ability to work independently.
Must be available to respond to emergency calls and be able to work extended and weekend hours as needed.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EO/AA Employer: Min/Fem/Vet/Disabled
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Middlesex Savings Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any employment opportunity.