Project Manager / Electrical Engineer at Integrity Technical Services
Youngstown, OH 44502
About the Job
Project Manager / Electrical Engineer - Youngstown, Ohio - JOB 23-00362
Salary Range: $45k - $65k+ (overtime is available) Permanent Position with Benefits.
Youngstown, Ohio area manufacturer is seeking to hire a full time Project Manager / Electrical Engineer to oversee the design, manufacturing, and installation of electrical control enclosures.
- Trade school or Associate or Bachelor Degree in Industrial or Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Will consider experienced or entry level candidates
- Managing industrial projects
- Oversee and document all phases of project (design, procurement, manufacturing, integration, testing, shipping...)
- Assist with customer interaction, scope of job, cost estimates, bills of material, and project design
- Assist with and help oversee accuracy of fabrication, operation, application, & installation of small electrical control panel structural steel enclosure buildings
- Knowledge of electrical systems and code requirements (NEC, UL, CSA, and NFPA) preferred
- Review all specs and drawings and interact with engineering to verify compliance with local building codes
- AutoCAD and or Inventor knowledge is a plus
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.