Extrusion Operator - Plastics - Mentor, Ohio - JOB 22-00332
Salary Range: $40 - $50k Permanent Position with Benefits.
2nd shift (3pm - 11:20pm) or 3rd Shift (11pm - 11:20am)
- High School Graduate or equivalent G.E.D. is preferred
- Understanding of the extrusion process, raw material to finished goods
- Plastic Profile Extrusion experience is a must. Sheet, film, or tube extrusion experience is not applicable.
- Tooling and extrusions die equipment cleaning, maintenance, set-up and breakdown
- Attention to detail using dial calipers and measuring instruments Experience with extruding hollow shapes using a pin or mandrel inside the die to form the hollow sections.
- Tow motor experience
Candidates may be required to submit to a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.