Charlotte Mechanical is a well-respected contractor in the Charlotte area. We are growing rapidly and need high-quality, dedicated team members to serve our customers in the Charleston, SC area. We are in need of Plumbing Field Supervisor to continue our positive growth.
Supervises multiple Plumbing construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
Selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees;
* Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions;
* Recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews;
* Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
* Defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required;
* Establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions;
* Resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
* Approving construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases.
* Preventing fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
* Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updating job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards;
* Participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Project Management
• Quality Management
• Managing Profitability
• Supply Management
• ADA Requirements
• Quality Focus
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance available
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
Must have a clean criminal background
Must have a clean driving record