Exhibit Detailer / Drafter - AutoCAD 3D, Custom Cabinetry, Shop Drawings - Cleveland, OH - JOB 22-00455
Salary Range: $40K - $50K Permanent Position with Benefits.
An Exhibit & Display company is seeking to hire an Exhibit Detailer that will produce 3D CAD drawings for various trade show exhibits and other various projects.
- Must have 3D CAD Detailing / Drafting experience.
- Candidates need to have past experience with trade show exhibits, display, lobbies, custom cabinetry, or custom casework (wood construction).
- Experienced with detailing products and shop drawings to be built and assembled.
- Knowledge of typical materials used in the exhibit display or custom cabinetry industry.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD 3D 2006 or greater.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and follow the direction of the Project Managers & Engineers.
- Interact with shop personnel and other designers
- Good communication skills, Team Player, Goal & Customer Oriented. We are seeking people that have a passion to succeed in a creative industry.
- Candidates that are proficient with Inventor is BIG PLUS.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.