ARRO Consulting, Inc. is a leading engineering, environmental, information technology, and management consulting firm headquartered in Lititz, Lancaster County with five other offices strategically located in PA and MD. ARRO traces its roots to 1946 and in the ensuing decades has evolved through various ownership and name changes, eventually becoming an employee-owned firm in 2001. Through the years, the company has built a strong reputation with a deep commitment to client satisfaction resulting in more than 85 percent of work coming from repeat business. Internally, ARRO has cultivated a positive work environment based on teamwork and a recognition that people are their most valuable asset. In 2021, ARRO partnered with an outside investor and is executing on a growth strategy that will enable them to take advantage of compelling opportunities in the markets they serve.
In connection with ARRO’s strategy and continued growth, the company is seeking an Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (EVP / CFO) to become a key member of the leadership team. The primary focus of the role is to facilitate the growth of ARRO through both organic growth and acquisitions, to advance the overall financial planning and reporting functions of the organization, to contribute to the strategic oversight and vision for the successful future of the company, and to provide healthy leadership to the accounting and finance team. The ideal Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (EVP / CFO) candidate will fully align with and strengthen the culture and values of ARRO and will deliver exceptional business leadership and financial acumen to the organization. The Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (EVP / CFO) must excel in high growth environments, leading change, and implementing efficient processes. This position will be responsible for providing leadership to the accounting department to ensure timely and accurate reporting, strong internal controls and procedures, and healthy teamwork.
The Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (EVP / CFO) position will mainly work in our Lititz or West Chester office and be willing to travel to our other locations as needed.
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer (EVP / CFO) position qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field, required; Master’s degree, a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role as a financial professional in a multi-faceted organization
- A minimum of 5 years of experience providing leadership and oversight to others
- M&A experience and post-acquisition integration
- Proficiency with technology
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong understanding of professional services organizations, strongly preferred
- CPA licensure, a plus but not required
- Demonstrated community involvement, a plus
Please provide cover letter and resume to our consultants: www.northgroupconsultants.com/jobs