Opportunity: Executive Housekeeper
Manage housekeeping operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Area Executive Housekeeper – Assistant General Manager – General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas and grounds for cleanliness, appearance and safety.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services and resolve guests’ complaints and concerns.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Prepare schedules based upon occupancy and assign duties to workers and schedule shifts or notify vendor of weekly staffing needs.
- Take inventory and submit periodic inventory orders to insure supplies are purchased in a timely manner.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of the department or the hotel.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits; follow MSDS and OSHA standards; wear protective safety equipment and participate in safety committees as directed.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Two years previous housekeeping supervisor experience required.
HHM Benefits and Perks
- Competitive wages for full time and part time opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Hilton Travel Discounts
- Commuter Transit and Commuter Parking Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development
- Referral Bonus Program
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us :
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.