EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT SENIOR
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive including managing the Executive's schedule, calendar and details associated with various community and personal events, coordinating projects, managing confidential assignments, as well as travel arrangements, meetings and conference calls. Acts as a gate-keeper such that the Executive can prioritize and maintain productivity. The Senior Executive Assistant will be relied upon to utilize exceptional communication skills in composing and preparing confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents. Functions as a liaison to the Executive through regular interaction with all VIPs, including clients, bank executives, and colleagues.
Executive Management Division
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Handle administrative details and routine issues independently and take responsibility for completing these on time to a high quality.
* Prepare written materials (e.g., emails, reports, presentations, correspondence, etc.)
* Coordinate and organize a wide variety of activities and events (e.g., calls, meetings, conferences, etc.).
* Answer the phone, retrieve voicemails, and take messages, primarily for the Executive.
* Keep Executive informed of schedule, events, calls, and priorities.
* Provide back-up administrative support for Chairman Emeritus and other executives as needed.
* Work overtime as necessary.
* Comply fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.). Complete all required training.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* H.S. Diploma or GED required.
* 7 years administrative experience supporting a top executive.
* 7 years experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
Skills and Knowledge
* Advanced Microsoft office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to take-charge and work well under pressure.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize and manage projects.
* Strong written/verbal communication skills particularly as it relates to business correspondence.
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail and the ability to work independently without direct daily supervision.
* Demonstration of the highest level of discretion and integrity when handling confidential matters.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleague at all levels in the organization.
* Self-motivated to learn and acquire new professional and personal skills as needed with a willingness and enthusiasm for self-discovery as it relates to personal success and accountability in the professional area.
* Must be a team player.
* Must be able to re-prioritize and re-focus energies.
* Dynamic, resourceful, energetic, self-directed, reliable, flexible and dedicated.
Starting base salary: $39.71 - $50.03 per hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
Positions based in New York City:
In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Source : City National Bank (CNB)