Executive Assistant to CEO - Newport Beach
On-site Monday – Friday
401k with match, employee profit sharing, medical paid 80% by company, gym in the office, full time chef.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform essential functions of a C Level Executive Assistant
- Oversee other executive assistants – 3
- Assist with all mailings and deliveries
- Assist with all scheduling and calendaring matters for personal and business matters
- Assist with lunch purchases and scheduling
- Assist with travel for CEO and other executives and related matters
- Work with other employees in connection with the management of the CEO's business and personal matters
- Oversee event planning for corporate and private events.
- Perform all other services reasonably requested by supervisors
- Draft documents as requested
- Systematizing and/or automating current and future business operations;
- Manage day to day needs of Employer, including but not limited to overall office management, customer liaison, and vendor liaison;
- Preparation of spreadsheets and updating accounts;
- Timely production of relevant reports;
- Information management;
- Assist other EA’s with support of entire executive team
Competency - perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
Interpersonal relations – maintains professional and calm demeanor while managing difficult or emotional situations; focuses on solving conflict.
Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings. Writes clearly and informatively; produces accurate and grammatically correct documents; able to read and interpret written information.
Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; goal orientated.
Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; identifies and works with organization's strengths & weaknesses; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Judgment - Displays willingness and ability to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as commissions. Ability to apply concepts of basic math. Ability to generate and understand spreadsheets, formulas and workbooks.
As a partner with Mattson Resources, my focus is Executive Search and Business Development. My passion is People and building client - candidate partnerships. My joy is understanding our client’s company culture and the scope of each search request to make a perfect hire. I thrive to be a trusted resource to both my client and candidate. On-boarding top tier clients and working with career professionals to assist them in their job search has been a rewarding career. Mattson opened in 2007 with 5 employees, we have expanded our services and currently offer 5 specialty recruiting Divisions, Executive Search, Engineering, IT, Accounting, Office Professional and Skilled Technical. It brings me much joy and satisfaction to be recognized as one of Orange County’s top Search firms year after year!