Executive Assistant- Waltham, MA (on-site hybrid schedule)
We are currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant located in Waltham, MA. This position is with an innovative biotechnology company and the Executive Assistant will support the companies SVP, Chief Human Resources Officer and their respective Senior Leadership team as needed. The ideal candidate is a polished and experienced professional who takes initiative, and has a can-do, roll up your sleeves approach on a daily basis. The EA will be expected to perform tasks with an applied knowledge of the complexity of the organization and will proactively handle ambiguous work with no direct guidance. Must be comfortable making independent decisions using experience and independently solves problems. Additionally, this individual is responsible for upholding a strong commitment to confidentiality and frequently handles sensitive documents that may impact multiple organizational units.
This is a 3+ month contract position that will pay $60 an hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Create and proof packets of information; develop documents and materials for meetings and a wide array of audiences, including the Board of Directors.
- Edit and produce advanced internal and external communications (acts on behalf of an executive for certain decisions or activities).
- Independently manage calendars, including complex meeting and travel coordination, scheduling and confirm internal and external appointments for individuals.
- Prioritize competing demands and requests, interface external parties, and perform an advanced level of stakeholder management. Initiate and manage projects or process improvements with minimal supervision. For example, responsible for the creation and management of contracts for a function and/or process. May also be responsible for using analytics to assess budget and inventory status.
- Willing to submit expense reports and any additional tasks needed
- Organize and coordinate in-house and off-site meetings, teleconferences and videoconferences, events, and meetings
- May lead small process improvement projects, to enable more efficiency.
- Internal/external meetings coordination; may act as on-site host and duties coordinator during Executive meetings.
- Assist in planning and coordinating travel arrangements.
- 7+ years of high-level support experience
- Experience in Biotech/Pharma preferred
- This individual will bring expert skills in and can train others in technology systems, which includes word processing, data management, and business emailing software as well as database and research tools.
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org.