Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Training Content Developer
The ERP Training Content Developer reports to the Project Lead for Change Management and works collaboratively with the Organizational Change Management (OCM) team to create and deliver high-quality training content as part of the change management user adoption strategy. Develop engaging training content designed for targeted end-user groups. Training content includes instructor-led training slides, facilitator guides, webinars, websites, e-Learning, video content, and web-based resources. Update training content to support released system functionality and process changes.
- Develop a content development strategy based upon the project’s training plan
- Create engaging training content using the latest content management software
- Develop training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other reference materials to support the transfer of learning
- Additional duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a Learning & Organization Content Developer role
- Experience working with enterprise software, operations or support organizations
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on time and with excellent quality
- Training content design and development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing training videos/e-Learning
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, and/or GoAnimate (now Vyond)
Contact Email: email@example.com
ABOUT FULL CIRCLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Full Circle Solutions, Inc. is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry leadership by delivering high quality services and products to our clients. We take pride in having helped clients and customers, in both the public and private sectors, capitalize on the advantages of the newest technologies. We are currently serving a wide range of clients including local businesses, major international corporations, state, local and Federal Government in various Information Technology contracts. Under these agreements, we are providing our clients with assistance in the development and implementation of web based technology, software (custom-designed and off-the-shelf), databases, LANs, WANs and hardware. In addition to these services, we are also providing our clients with technical writing, training and support services.