Enterprise Data Architect - REMOTE- W2
Summary - The Enterprise Data Architect, as a part of the Enterprise Architecture team, provides key leadership around how our client defines, organizes, catalogs, moves, stores, accesses, and secures data. The Enterprise Data Architects serves as a data champion and will liaison with other key members of the Technology teams. The Enterprise Data Architect reports to the Vice President, Enterprise Solutions and Architecture.
- Works cross-functionally with IT and business stakeholders to communicate data vision and develop consensus and support for data strategy. Evangelizes the data vision.
- Becomes the data liaison between the data consumer representatives, Enterprise Data Management (EDM), Software Engineer, and Business Insights (BI)/Strategy teams for solution development, integration and governance as well as be able to serve as the lead data architect on major enterprise projects.
- Builds a framework for semantic and structural integrity and consistency of data across the client's enterprise. Creates the standard for documenting development data requirements for enterprise projects.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and becomes the primary data subject matter expert (SME) for multiple applications or technologies.
- Drives project knowledge back to the enterprise data model and ensure that it evolves correctly.
- Utilizes the maturity to participate in multiple complex programs at the same time in an agile environment.
- Provides clear, continuous, and consistent data architecture leadership at a detailed level within assigned project.
- Implements a set of process and procedures that ensure that all production level code goes through rigorous testing and proper stage gate processes before going live.
- Creates a consistent release cycle for new development projects, system maintenance, and bug fixes where and when possible.
- Provides process and procedures for daily monitoring and data validation to ensure consistency in the system and anticipate potential issues before they are reported by end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 10 years of diverse experience in designing and managing innovative data solutions beyond ETL and Warehousing.
- 10 years of experience implementing strategic, technical, architectural, and governance solutions related to Enterprise Data and Business Intelligence.
- Broad experience in the information technology to include business architecture, information architecture and strategy, IT strategic planning in a medium to large corporations.
- Experience in master data management, business intelligence and data warehousing.
- Broad knowledge of vendor capabilities in data management solutions – Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Data Quality, Business Intelligence etc.
- Expert knowledge in Enterprise Data Management, Business Intelligence, and ETL Tools.
- Expert knowledge of Entity Relationship modeling, metadata systems, data quality tools and techniques.
- Skilled at logical and physical data modeling, architecture, warehousing, strategy and query languages.
- Expert knowledge in Data Architecture, Enterprise Data Management and Governance, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing and Business Analytics and Intelligence.
- Strong experience and a deep understanding of data usage and lifecycles across the corporate infrastructure.
- Proven experience in managing the complete SDLC from architecture to delivery.
- Deep understanding of various ETL, Data Management, and Business Intelligence tools is required.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.