Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring an Interventional Cardiologist due to growth in the practice.The affiliated hospital is a regional academic center with medical students, residency and fellowship programs (including cardiology).The new physician will have the added opportunity of being part of the fellowship and residency programs while enjoying the income of private practice!
- Join 2 Cardiologists and 1 PA (1 interventional and 1 Invasive)
- Approximately 20 interventions per month should be expected from each physician
- Practice is part of the cardiology fellowship core faculty teaching attendings!
- J1 Sponsorship is available.
- Hospital is a 700+bed facility
- Generous salary and benefits package
- Signing bonus
- Partnership track
Located off I-95 just 50 miles south ofRaleigh! Thecommunity has an immediate catchment population of 500,000 to 800,000. The community is diverse and welcoming with its unique mix of college students, outdoor lovers, and cultural enthusiasts. Fayetteville offers one of the better school systems in the state. The area has year-round pleasant, moderate weather which allows for golf and other outdoor activities. They are the home of the U.S. Army's Fort Bragg. Fayetteville has easy access to the Atlantic coast beaches which will allow for a quick weekend getaway, and the Appalachian Mountains are a few hour's drive.