- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, operating or repair manuals, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- May work with complex machines or computer systems.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- Required RF test equipment experience.
- Need the ability to run calibration procedures, develop automated procedures using automated scripts and troubleshoot RF test equipment failures.
- Must be able to move equipment up to 40lbs and stand on their feet at least half the day