CSI Aerospace, Inc. a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE-traded company, is seeking an Engineering Manager. Reporting to the VP/GM of CSI Aerospace, Inc. the Engineering Manager leads and manages processes and teams that:
* Grow revenue through new products
* Grow revenue by ensuring all products exceed customer expectations
* Improve producibility, performance and reliability of all products
* Identify, implement and improve supporting technologies
* Ensure regulatory compliance
* Help the business grow and learn
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Process owner for new product selection, development, introduction to production and sustainment
* Manages projects and teams to on time and on budget completion of deliverables
* Directs product design, new product development and tooling design activities
* Assesses adequacy of product design, supporting data and regulatory approval packages
* Organizing & supervising teams that use data to develop and improve manufacturing processes and engineering procedures
* Positive and productive interaction with customers, suppliers and regulators
* Collaborates and coordinates across organizational boundaries on reverse engineering, manufacturing/repair capabilities and production methods
* Assists in the location and selection of manufacturing sources (suppliers).
* Motivates teams and holds them accountable for delivering excellent results
* Manages Engineering department including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Bachelor's (BS) Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from an accredited college or university and eight-plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Master's Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering and/or MBA is highly preferred.
* 5+ years experience of demonstrated ability leading technical staff in a manufacturing environment.
* Excellent communication skills, work well with others, flexibility in handling multiple tasks
* Highly responsive, attentive to detail, results driven, comfortable in a "hands-on" environment
* Working knowledge of 3D design tools (Solidworks preferred)
* Advanced capability interpreting and applying engineering drawings, specifications, industry standards, GD&T
* Advanced knowledge of design, materials, welding, brazing, precision assembly, testing, tooling and aerospace quality control standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Source : HEICO Corporation