Eagle Creek, an Atos Company is a CRM, BI, and eCommerce services firm and the largest dedicated provider of on-shore and rural sourcing services in the US. Eagle Creek focuses on implementing, upgrading and extending the useful life of CRM, BI, and allied technologies. People are attracted to Eagle Creek for our focus; for our success, (rapid growth since 1999); for the opportunity to work on the largest and most innovative projects in the US with Fortune 1000 clients; and for our reputation for high quality.
The Engagement Delivery Manager is tasked with driving the delivery of professional services to our customers. This position is ultimately responsible for the success of our professional services team, including project delivery, customer satisfaction, profit/loss, and utilization for assigned engagements. Professional services include sales, development and delivery of Salesforce CRM solutions for multiple projects across multiple accounts. The right candidate will be able to team with sales staff and assist in driving business and sales planning, client and project needs analysis, and ongoing coordination and communication with all levels of internal management. This position requires experience / understanding of remote and / or offshore delivery model. This position will be responsible for successful delivery of both mid and large-scale customer projects and programs. The Engagement Delivery Manager will report to the Vice President of Professional Services.
- You will oversee a one or more teams of Salesforce consultants concurrently.
- You will manage relationships with one or multiple customers’ technology teams, business sponsors and executive leadership
- You will use your listening and consultive skills to discern client needs and guide them towards leveraging best practices and avoiding common implementation and management pitfalls.
- You coach other project leadership personnel on how to manage a team to consistent success, regarding client management, project management, solution design, and help them avoid common pitfalls.
- You will effectively maintain goals for on-time, to-spec, and on-budget delivery across the entire project portfolio.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your team follows company policy and procedures to consistently deliver excellence.
- You will serve as an escalation point for all projects you assigned to.
- You will make resource requests to the resource manager for proper capacity planning.
- You will act as Trusted Engagement Advisor for our clients.
- You will assist in authoring and delivering Project Scope documents and Statements of Work.
- You will monitor performance of the projects via various reporting tools to identify risks and concerns and recommending solutions / and action plans.
- You will collaborate with customers to define and execute project plans.
- You will provide and present high level status reports to client executive management as required.
- You will consistently review overall engagement performance and present to internal governance management team.
- You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through quality management.
- You will provide financial forecasts for contracted engagements to executive management.
- You will ensure appropriate protection and retention of contracted deliverables and project management deliverables for assigned project.
- You will identify and build additional opportunities by fostering and expanding client relationships.
- You will cultivate additional revenue opportunities and collaborate withaccount management.
- You will manage and oversee strategic accounts.
- You may be required to assist sales in scoping & project estimation efforts.
- You may be required to leverage your project leads to assist with scoping or estimation assistance.
- You will train and mentor project managers and other consultants on project teams.
- You will instill enthusiasm and high-energy into your team to create a culture balanced with over-achievement and satisfaction.
- You will stay current with technology trends relating to Salesforce CRM.
- You will participate in interviewing future team members for Project Manager and other roles.
- You will be responsible for other duties commensurate with the position that may be introduced as needed.
Required Skills / Experience
- Dynamic leadership with demonstrated ability to engage and inspire teams.
- Excellent customer interaction, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Strong project / program management skills.
- Ability to identify and grasp broad business and service delivery objectives.
- Experience working in collaborative manner with multi-channel delivery model remote / near-shore / offshore / multi-vendor teams.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end functionality as it relates to the analysis, design, build, test, and deployment of enterprise level Salesforce solutions.
- Experience partnering with Sales Teams in responses to RFI, RFP and writing SOWs.
- Strong understanding Agile Framework.
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects utilizing Agile and Adaptive / Hybrid Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project engagements generating monthly revenues of $250K+
- Professional, positive can-do attitude.
- Business sense and ability to manage customer expectations.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a technical or business field.
- 7+ years expertise with Salesforce CRM.
- 10+ years total experience in a position involving application development and maintenance, including project management.
- 10+ years of Software Consulting experience.
- 5+ years of experience in managing the delivery of consulting services.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analysis.
- 5+ years of software implementation and/or system deployment experience.
- Excellent presentation skills. Able to reliably present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
Preferred Skills / Experience
- MBA or MIT.
- Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Consultant, Developer).
- Formal project management certification (PMP/Prince2 or similar).
Eagle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.