Access Point team for global chip company in San Jose, CA seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to join the team to focus on wireless LAN access products.
- Develop and enhance core 802.11 WLAN driver within the datapath.
- Resolve system level performance, size and memory issues related to WLAN integration on various platforms.
- Prior experience working in the data path of Wireless LAN device driver.
- Strong C coding and debugging skills.
- 7 years’ experience with Linux or BSD driver and kernel development.
- 5 years’ experience Networking driver development (Linux or BSD).
- 3 years’ experience Networking protocol development (Linux or BSD).
- Experience optimizing embedded software for memory and performance.
- Strong analytical skills and software debugging.
- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, or a related field.
Location: San Jose, CA (100% Onsite)
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com