- Cross-functional role on team that designs and implements embedded applications/solutions using microprocessor, DSP, RTOS, Linux, and networking technologies.
- Working with the team, this individual will implement code, build applications and services as directed by management.
- Subject matter expert with strong knowledge of the software engineering discipline.
- Design, develop, optimize, debug, and maintain Tactical Software applications using accepted engineering practices and tools.
- Perform language and platform conversions, rewrites, or upgrades of existing software applications as required.
- Integrate with sensors, motion controllers, and other programs using TCP sockets and/or associated vendor-supplied APIs.
- Design, develop, and maintain algorithms related to data and signal analysis, curve fitting, optimization, parallel processing, etc.
- Design, develop, and maintain databases and associated tools for storage / retrieval of measurement and process control data.
- Maintain software engineering with revision control and supporting documentation.
- Support embedded system development activities when required.
- Support investigations and implementations of novel metrology methods, devices, and/or applications.
- Highly proficient in C/C++, QT, and GUI development
- Experience with Zync and Vivado SDK, QT and TFS
- Experience with Linux and GNU tools and cross platform development
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with OpenGL, Direct3D, or other relevant APIs for graphical display
- Experience with numerical analysis methods, digital signal processing, and/or statistical methods
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required