- Assemble, disassemble, maintain, and troubleshoot electromechanical systems, assemblies, and components of a linear accelerator.
- Candidate will work under direct supervision of Engineering and a Production Manager.
- Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient with common hand tools and power tools
- Experience with mechanical measurement equipment (calipers, etc.)
- Understand simple and complex verbal English instructions
- Able to communicate clearly in English
- Able to read and follow written English directions and (simple and complex) mechanical drawings
- Past experience with linear accelerators or similar technology is desirable
- Experience with high voltage and/or high vacuum equipment is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- HS Diploma/GED are required, 2 years of post-secondary/associate degree a plus.
- 5 years’ experience performing complex mechanical assembly work
- Available for domestic travel to support field installation of equipment at the customer site