Electrical Engineer - Salem, Ohio - JOB 22-00526
Salary Range: $50k - $90k Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing original equipment manufacturer in the Alliance, Ohio Area is seeking an Electrical Engineer for their team. This position provides a mix of office and field work.
- BSEE or BSET is ideal / Tech school training and applicable experience will be considered
- Ability to troubleshoot AC and DC motor controls & VFD (variable frequency drives)
- Project management experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- AutoCAD skills and knowledge of sizing conduit, generation of interconnection diagrams, etc.
- Well-developed troubleshooting and repair skills
- Must be physically fit, no fear of heights, and willing to travel 25%
- Must have good communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable codes and standards
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.