Electrical Engineer - Power Distribution - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 22-00658
Salary Range: $100K - $130K Permanent Position with Benefits.
Cleveland, Ohio (suburb) design firm is seeking an Electrical Engineer who has experience in power distribution evaluation and design for industrial equipment and lighting
- BSEE (Bachelor Science Electrical Engineering)
- Licensed P.E. (Professional Engineer)
- Experience in power distribution and control system design in an industrial environment
- Experienced with Substation design (and upgrading automation)
- Evaluate and design electrical: calculations, wiring, components, drawings for medium voltage (110, 220, 480) power distribution for industrial equipment and lighting
- Perform drawing review and design calculation checking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must to interact with clients
- Supervision / Project Management background
- AutoCAD proficiency preferred
- Occasional out of town travel possible (5%)
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.