Revit Designer / Drafter - HVAC & Plumbing - Akron, OH - JOB 23-00899
Pay Range: $22.00 - $40.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A small fast-growing mechanical engineering consulting firm is seeking an experienced Revit Designer / Drafter to grow with them.
- Associates degree or several years of Revit experience.
- Must have some experience doing HVAC & Plumbing design / drafting work for facilities.
- Must be proficient with Revit.
- AutoCAD would be helpful.
- Seeking someone who has above average communications skills and is well organized.
- Follow directions and guidance from Senior Designers and Engineers.
- Complete project in a timely fashion.
- MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook experienced
Local candidates only. There is no relocation assistance available.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.