We are looking for an Editor Agent who is bilingual (English and Finnish), this role will be researching, editing, and validating data pertaining to transit entities and schedules. Ensure all Real-time Incidents Team’s documentation are up to date. Design and implement new documentation content.
- Have a good understanding of all form of public transport
- High school diploma education is a minimum qualification requirement
- Excellent business communication skills (both written & oral)
- English fluency is a requirement as all tools, communication, documentation, training, work is in English
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in Finnish and English languages
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when performing repetitive tasks.
- Adaptable and able to learn new skills, projects, and processes
- Second language (as required) in one of the following languages: Finnish
- Customer service background (Communications team) preferred
- QGIS (Quantum GIS- Geo Information Systems) map skills preferable
- 1-year technical support or other problem-solving experience preferred, not necessary
- MAC OS X experience preferred
At Cognizant, beyond a competitive compensation package, we offer excellent benefits such as insurance (available from day 1 of employment), excellent work-life balance, 401k with matching component, ability to purchase Cognizant stock at a discount through the ESPP, and many other benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 28 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.