- Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative IT solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices.
- Regularly conducts assessments of the application profile to ensure that they meet security guidelines and best practices.
- Proactively seeks out strategic business opportunities with business unit stakeholders for the application of technology and process solutions to meet business objectives.
- Manages projects using standard project management techniques (waterfall, agile, hybrid, etc.) and communicates progress to teams and leadership effectively.
- Hands-on application and operation support of applications to meet business needs and objectives.
- Ensures adherence of IT solutions to compliance requirements.
- Gathers business requirements and prepares and execute testing plans to confirm that requirements and system design are accurate and complete.
- Identify process disconnects and translate them into improvement opportunities with cost savings or avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue generating business benefits.
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with IT infrastructure, service delivery/operations, and security to ensure successful deployment and support of IT application solutions.
- Defines metrics around the application portfolio such as SLAs, KPIs, etc.
- Brokers IT services and capabilities on behalf of customers; coordinates system solutions.
- Allies with other IT functional areas to remain current on project status, and inform customer management of progress; conversely, keeps IT managers aware of user issues and resolves conflicts.
- Support the overall IT vision and work with Process Owners to deliver consistent and predictable IT services.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience with financial and manufacturing systems (ERP)
- Experience in the design, implementation, administration, and configuration of ERP and CRM systems – specific experience with Microsoft Dynamics SL/AX/D365 a plus
- Experience with financial systems – General Ledger/Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Financial Reporting
- Experience with and working knowledge of cyber security principles
- Experience with adherence to compliance requirements (e.g. SOX, PCI, PII, HIPAA)
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and effectively multi-task across active projects.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task across multiple programs successfully.
- Experience with project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated communication in a matrixed environment.
- Initiative, innovation, thoroughness, and collaboration
- Influencing skills, results orientation
- Stakeholder partnership, change advocate
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; sets priorities and follows a timeline
- Ability to hold oneself accountable
- Experience facilitating meetings of cross functional skill sets with specific agendas and timelines
- Clear, concise communication skills in both oral and written format
- Proven ability to manage, track, and report on process outcomes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Source : Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.