Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
This position is for the AFNWC ICBM Directorate ISC 2.0 project.
• Ensures that project objectives are met or exceeded
• Ensures that project-critical resources are available and used efficiently
• Assigns and supervises personnel according to professional knowledge and experience to ensure quality deliverables in accordance with contract
• Communicates with staff to ensure understanding of project goals, milestones, deliverables, and individual’s functional responsibilities
• Evaluates progression of project milestones and budget and modifies work as applicable to ensure overall project quality, schedule and cost are being attained
• Interfaces, and as appropriate, provides project compliance and progress updates, with senior-level client/contract management
• Provides superior-level project management expertise at highest government and corporate levels
• Manages the needs of multiple stakeholders
• Leads, guides and mentors less-experienced/inexperienced team members
• Highest level of experience in integrating multiple projects including maximizing use of resources/personnel, scheduling, and costing
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong management skills
• Ability to deliver per an agreed-to schedule
• Ability to adjust and problem solve when schedules/situations change
• Knowledge/experience in requirements capture, design, and decomposition
• Capability to elicit and specify stakeholder needs
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with high degree of emotional intelligence
• Able to work independently or in a team setting
• Experience in integrating multiple projects including maximizing use of resources/personnel, scheduling, and costing.
• Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and follow through
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within the level/ tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
Minimum SECRET security clearance.
Principal: BS degree in Science, Management, Business, Engineering or related field + 15 yrs experience OR MS degree + 12 years of related work experience OR PhD + 9 yrs experience
- Knowledge of ICBMs and acquisition lifecycle helpful/preferred
- PMP or PgMP certified or equivalent as appropriate for level of appointment/profession
- TS security clearance
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program