Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Perform various warehouse duties such as shipping, receiving, picking and packing orders and general warehouse organization and cleaning in accordance with established procedures
- Load, transport and deliver properly packaged medication to scheduled customers in a safe timely manner.
- Required to handle medication and supply deliveries for the infusion pharmacy to cover the branch service area, while accepting add on deliveries required to meet business needs.
- Pre and post trip inspection on a daily basis. Any problems with vehicle is to be brought to manager’s attention.
- Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Observe and obey all driving and traffic laws. (speed limits, use of cell phones / texting while driving)
- Driver is responsible for routine maintenance on assigned vehicle (oil changes, washing exterior and cleanliness of interior of vehicle.
- Performs daily vehicle inspection and maintains vehicles in clean and proper working order
- Performs pick up of supplies and equipment at completion of patient therapy and completes appropriate paperwork for returned patient goods
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the branch's geographic area and be able to assess the best routes according to the delivery schedule
- Adhere to all HIPAA and confidentiality codes of ethics
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean Driving Record
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (ability to check, construct and reply appropriately, use calendar)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to enter data, sort and filter data)
- Ability to work between the hours of 10.00 am and 7.00 pm (EST), Monday to Friday including the ability to work on Saturdays and be on call on a rotation basis
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Previous experience in a delivery / driving role
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
Physical and Work Environment:
- Ability to Lift 10 - 25 pounds frequently and up to 60 pounds occasionally
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Delivery Driver, Warehouse Representative, Transportation Specialist, Jacksonville, FL, hiring immediately, #RPO