We are a brand new Health Center that opened in Summer 2021... Come and join our amazing team!!
- STABLE HOURS and *FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT*
- Competitive Wages / Benefits for full time employees:
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Flex Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with guaranteed Employer Match (part time & full time employees can participate!)
- Tuition Assistance
- Commuter Reimbursement
Ridgeview Health Center is hiring Kitchen Utility Workers (Dishwasher). The Utility Worker performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dishwashing, general cleaning duties, and storing food and non-food supplies.
- Cleans kitchen thoroughly daily, including mopping floors at designated times.
- Sets up the dish and pot washing area, and washes pots, dishes, and utensils.
- Distributes and stores clean pots, dishes, and utensils.
- Cleans and sanitizes production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empties all trash containers in kitchen into dumpster daily.
- Keeps storerooms, freezers, and refrigerators clean.
- Mops floors at designated times.
- Stores food and non-food supplies, restocking provisions after deliveries.
- Limited preparations of vegetables and provisions in time of need under direct supervision.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- At least one year of experience cleaning commercial kitchens.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to set up and operate dishwashing equipment.