Part Time and Full Time is Available!
Function (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)
Responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of all food service operations and back of house operation.Responsibilities:
Core Service Standards
- CLEAN: Must make the property shine and look impeccable while maintaining a neat CLEAN and crisp personal appearance
- SAFE: Must make guests feel SAFE and comfortable through creating a worry free, carefree experience.
- FAST: Provide FAST and efficient service with accuracy. Meet service time requirements and anticipate guest needs.
- FRIENDLY: Greet each guest with FRIENDLY welcomes, making eye contact and smiling. Use H.E.A.R.T. steps to ease guest concerns. Say thank you to departing guests.
- FUN: Work passionately as a team to create a FUN experience both for everyone who works and plays here
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs duties such as dishwashing, cleaning of all production equipment, floor cleaning and trash removal.
- This is a general utility position that may call for many additional tasks.
- General kitchen, back of house cleanliness, removes all garbage and boxes.
- Pot washing and dishwashing.
- Floor sanitation duties.
- Cleaning maintenance on all kitchen equipment and returns to proper place.
- Transports food from kitchen to outlets.
- Assists receiving in putting food products away.
- Abides by company and department specific appearance standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Chemical handling as per MSDS.
- Required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Standing up and moving about the kitchen in a safe and efficient manner.
- Handling equipment, objects, products and utensils.
- Must be able to work in smoke filled environments.
- Must be RAMP certified.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency.
- Handling, carrying or lifting items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
- 24/7 high energy casino with over 100,000 sq. ft of gaming and entertainment space and approximately 500 employees
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You may occasionally work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. (A booster shot is not required.). A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.