We seek a positive, professional Dishwasher. Come join our winning team!
Our Mission: We are professionals committed to serving others, nurturing life, and promoting an individual’s ability to thrive.
Position Summary: The primary purpose is to ensure that dishes and utensils are returned to the kitchen, cleaned, sanitized, and properly stored at all times, in accordance with the company’s mission and values.
- Assisting the Dietician / Dietary Management and Cook as requested
- Helping with meal preparation in accordance to the dietary needs of the residents
- Assisting in serving meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance
- Prepare dish room/area prior to meal service.
- Transport all dishes to the kitchen following meal preparation and mealtimes. Clear, wash and sanitize dishes and utensils. Return clean dishes and utensils to appropriate storage.
- Adhering to sanitation and food safety guidelines during meal preparation and clean up
- Keeping work tables clean, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Dishwashing and cleaning of utensils
- Returning clean dishes and utensils to the proper storage areas
- Carrying out of garbage
- Disposing of food and waste per facility regulations
- Following safety regulations and precautions at all times
- Reporting any occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, or other hazardous materials to a supervisor immediately
- Adhering to all facility policies and procedures of the facility
- Maintaining confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information
- Experience not needed, but preferred.
- We will train
If you meet the qualifications above, please apply now.
Benefits: The company provides many benefits including the following:
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, and vision coverages with company paying majority of costs for Medical HMO (with buy up plan options available)
- 401(k) with company match (company match begins after 1 year of service)
- Company paid Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Employee Assistance program
- Identity Theft and Travel insurance protections
- BeneHub employee sponsored discount programs and more….
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Conveniently located off Ortega Highway 74 and Interstate 5, Capistrano Senior Living is a beautiful two-story senior living community that offers Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our community is just minutes away from the charming historic downtown San Juan Capistrano that features premier dining, shopping and entertainment. We also share our campus with the top-rated skilled nursing facility Mission Capistrano Healthcare Center.