The dishwasher is a key part of the restaurant. The dishwasher operates the dish machine, assists with stocking and cleaning of the kitchen, and helps to ensure the Fish Market’s standards of Uncompromised Quality.
Essential Job Duties:
- Operating and sanitizing all equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Cleaning dishes
- Maintaining cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls, and shelves in the kitchen areas
- Following and complying with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices
- Assisting with kitchen deliveries including proper storage, organization, and rotation of products
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Ability to continuously stand, up to eight hours
- Ability to lift, pull, or push up to 80 pounds
- Food Handler’s card or ability to get one within 30 days of hire
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in hospitality and restaurants
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive pay + Tips
Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees
50% Discount on meals in The Fish Market
The Fish Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Fish Market complies with current CalOSHA Emergency Temporary Standards and guidance from the State of California Department of Public Health.
The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment.