Please read this entire ad.
GREAT FAMILY OWNED COMPANY WITH GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN!
Looking to work for a team who believes in building for the future, making a positive impact, puts quality first and believes that when we work together, we are better for it? Come be a part of The Selland Family team! We are looking for individuals who believe in the positivity hospitality can bring to our guests and a work environment built on these values. Thank you for considering a career with Selland Family Restaurants.
Selland’s Market Cafe is a great place to thrive and grow, offering employees a chance to build a career while doing what you love, alongside some of the best people in the industry. We have a great team of passionate, talented and friendly managers and staff. Come be a part of our team!
Come and join our team at Ella Dining Room and Bar!!!
Position Summary: A Dishwasher/Steward is responsible for keeping dishes; equipment, service ware, and restaurant property clean according to Restaurant standards. Maintaining Restaurant work areas in a clean and orderly condition is required at all times. The dishwasher/steward is also responsible for assisting other employees as specified by their supervisors.
Benefits for working for our Team:
- Hourly Wage PLUS TIPS!!
- Flexible Schedule
- FREE Family Meal on shift
- Employee Discount at all Selland Family Restaurants
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time Employment)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time Employment)
- Holiday Pay (Full Time Employment)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continued Education Reimbursements
- Professional Teams
- We promote from within
- We value our team members
- Employee Celebrations- Promotions, Anniversaries, Birthdays! We love to celebrate YOU!
- Employee Wellness Offerings- Mental Health Resources
- $100 Uniform Reimbursement
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures that dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans are properly washed, dried and stored.
2. Maintains dishwasher area in a clean and orderly standard, along with all dishwashing equipment & supplies.
3. Maintains sanitary food handling practices
4. Helps with prep work, rotating orders
5. Helps the sanitation practices of the restaurant
6. Able to communicate verbally in an articulate manner
Minimum Qualifications and Characteristics:
1. Must have valid Food Handler Card
2. Must be at least 18 years of age (or have valid work permit)
3. Must have reliable transportation to work.
4. Must be able to obtain proper uniform, including black non-slip shoes
5. Must have proof to legally work in the United States
6. Ability to work various days and hours as business dictates
** If you are interested in a career at any of these restaurants check out our career page:
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AD!