We are looking to fill the following positions on a Part Time-and/ or Full Time Basis at our Sacramento location:
Flexible schedules available
$16-$18/HOUR = $14/HOUR + $2-$4/hour in tips
$250 RETENTION BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT
Our Ideal Candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive work relationships with restaurant staff and work as part of a team
• Have 6 months experience working in restaurant or similar establishment
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests & employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach at all times throughout your shift
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude & provide exceptional customer service
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in other areas of the kitchen
• Have a Serve Safe Food Handler Certificate
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time. This job description reflects the job content at the time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel which may include overtime, weekends and holidays. The employee will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by a manager or Head of Department/Division. The employee will actively follow CUN policies including Equal Opportunities policies and will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations.
Our founders firmly believe they were put on planet earth to bring happiness through food to the entire world. With this in mind, we’ve created a one-of-its-kind, cutting-edge, never-before-seen menu using clean ingredients served in a unique and approachable format that supports many different diets while staying true to our earth friendly beliefs. We live by the mantra - if we don’t get better every day, we get worse. As such, every decision we make is taken with this belief in mind.